Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cleaned up some of the nonsense. If you're gonna come in here and be a pain in this thread infractions will come out. Pretty simple stuff.

Last edited:
I already submitted my July entry, this is just a special shout out to TA.
My newest figure completely from TA. Thanks! You guys are awesome.

On another note, many of you may have noticed we have not been offering much in the way of pre orders. We will have to continue to not do so on figures that we intend to part out as we are still getting our orders cut. However, they continue to offer figures that we won't or can't part out. Would you like to see us continue to offer them at pre order? Lately it hasn't seemed too much worth while as very few pre orders have been placed on the last few we've offered. With the Mark XLI Bones just announced, do you want to see him offered at pre order? For the record if you don't know, our pre orders must be paid in full at the time they are ordered and in return we offer the deepest discount we can offer as allowed by Sideshow, which is 8%. We appreciate your input!

I'd say don't offer POs it it's gonna hurt y'all more than help. I know lots of collectors don't like to commit so early on well before the item comes instock to have to put up all the doe at the beginning. I still hate putting down money for an NRD for the high priced statues and figure. So if it's gonna be better to not offer POs for most figures then I say don't. You regularly update us with new items anyway so I think it's fine if you don't want to offer POs as much anymore. Just my two cents

Last edited:
You have to do the competition by random draw or Ski would win every month :lol

That drawing is totally random...I used to do it back when I worked there. It was fun we would try and guess who would win, and if I recall nobody won twice while I worked there. It's really cool and like Dan just said it is for fun and promoting the hobby. It's great for beginners to see techniques used and give them some incentive to try them out. I can tell you this place is very dedicated to the customers from experience so whatever they do it's usually got you in mind.

agreed...

JULY ENTRY:

:panic: ULTIMATES CAPTAIN AMERICA :panic:

Body, Gloves, Gauntlets, Boots, Ear Piece from Toy Anxiety :yess:
Thanks Fellas!

I already submitted my July entry, this is just a special shout out to TA.
My newest figure completely from TA. Thanks! You guys are awesome.

Great Endor figure... these figures got bashed pretty hard when the came out, but still solid outfits and accessories. I should probably upgrade mine at some point, but for now I just left them stock.

And somehow I've gone a long while without posting a custom in here... for shame.

Here's a July entry:

WWI Fett-

6acc930c-6120-4bdd-9ace-b21e8129b7ed_zps5e65cf5c.jpg

590817b2-445f-44d1-8787-b940feb42bcd_zpsd132216a.jpg

20787861-ffc0-4df6-97af-0468a46e7657_zps470bcb72.jpg

my july entry..

destro! suit/collar by me...new body, new gloves...repainted boots..most parts from you guys....most...about 1/2..maybe 1/3....or 1/8...something like that...lol...

DSC02663_zps40c26630.jpg

DSC02662_zps5dc483af.jpg

DSC02661_zps73dcd871.jpg

DSC02660_zpsff0509c8.jpg

DSC02659_zpsaf444895.jpg

Last edited:
My JULY entry... guess who?

View attachment 120498

All leather or pleather was cut to my own designs and hand stitched to give the impression of him when he was marooned on the Not-Furya planet.
Goggles are a Pitch Black Pair but I'm working on new ones...
I made the bone weapons by hand, then copied them in resin... then painted etc. I made an opened version as well as a closed version of his Bone Sword.
The head is the Simplz version from Lance in the Phillipines.
His hip knives are also authentic Jawbone looking types!
Holy smokes :rock

I don't even collect 1/6 but I just had to post to say that Riddick is a thing of beauty.
Excellent stuff :clap :clap
x :duff

Back