Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh man. I wouldn't have the heart to do that to the original :lol but I think I'm one of the few who liked that movie/figure haha

it is really a throwaway head which became interesting to me because of the tv show..I didn't watch the movie:lol

Last edited:
A Hot Toys throwaway head? Didn't know there could be such a tbing. :lol
I wish they had made him with removeable mask because I could use both.

A Hot Toys throwaway head? Didn't know there could be such a tbing. :lol
I wish they had made him with removeable mask because I could use both.

I remember the parted head going for less than 10 bucks :lol ... got this for 19 bucks shipped recently..

The mask was a separate piece glued to the head. Removing it left hollow mark though and was filled with putty.

Will you be parting out any of the Big Chief 4th and 10th Doctors?

Will you be parting out any of the Big Chief 4th and 10th Doctors?

Nope, they never offered wholesale on any except 11th and Amy Pond, much to our dismay. And that was via Diamond Distribution. All others were direct only, no wholesale. I even emailed Big Chief and got no response. Disappointing!

Really? No body wanted any Steampunk Girl stuff? Not a single sold part yet. What's up with this hobby? Burned out, or is it just the holidays?

She's pretty cool but with a lot of other new product around, the least priority especially with that specific genre ...

Too bad about the Doctor... I was hoping to get the HS....

I looked at the Steam punk girl. But prices seamed a little high right now.

Back