Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Toy Anxiety. I know it's probably early to ask...but...will you offer breakdowns from the new Hot Toys Christopher Reeve Superman figure?

We kinda were planning on giving it a shot in this case, but if his suit is sewn like Spider Man's, that puts a damper in it. We'll see what happens when he flies into town.

We kinda were planning on giving it a shot in this case, but if his suit is sewn like Spider Man's, that puts a damper in it. We'll see what happens when he flies into town.

Superman has already been parted on ebay and seems to be no problem removing his suit.

No pics, nothing to expand upon this, just wanted to say THANKS to Ron & gang at Toy Anxiety. I've picked up lots of small parts lately at very reasonable prices and will be able to move ahead with several customs as a result. I especially love the pickups on a few older figures; don't know how you do that, but I do appreciate it. Old wishes suddenly come alive and are granted. YOU ROCK!

Good news. THEY'RE NOT! It looks easy to take off. Here is a pic from eBay seller m.y.online.

IMG_0105-horz.jpg

Not much to part out though. $125 body, $75 head ..

Hope the body is much cheaper than that, since I could use one for a custom. If those prices hit that range, I may as well buy another Supes figure.

Hope the body is much cheaper than that, since I could use one for a custom. If those prices hit that range, I may as well buy another Supes figure.

Thats kinda the problem with the high price tag and low parts numbers. Things will likley be pricier than people might expect them to be :dunno

Wheres the breakdowns???????? :dunno:impatient:

This:

Coming Within the Next 7 Days
ACI Flamma Gladiator
Head Play Round 3
In Flames/Head Play Metal Boss
Art Figures Avenger
Soldier Story 75th Ranger Afghanistan

takes some time to process. Might want to be watching our site tomorrow and/or Thursday :panic:

CSC will you be breaking down the Iron Man Mark V? I see a lot of Hong Kong sellers parting this out on ebay. Need some replacement parts.

TA, just wondering how many of the new SS "Desert Sands" Sandtroopers you will be getting to part out? I'm missing a few pieces for a custom Sandtrooper and just wondering how much of a chance I have of getting the parts I need.

Thanks.

TA, just wondering how many of the new SS "Desert Sands" Sandtroopers you will be getting to part out? I'm missing a few pieces for a custom Sandtrooper and just wondering how much of a chance I have of getting the parts I need.

Thanks.

Lots of them.

Back