Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is elvis's idea i got the recipe and did all the work myself, with a few changes here and their. the head is a rct marine head sculpt, e-bay and blackops toys has it, and the helmet came from a board member here.

No crime in borrowing ideas. It just looked suspiciously close Elvis' custom. :)

No crime in borrowing ideas. It just looked suspiciously close Elvis' custom. :)

i was at elvis's art show in nyc and i told him i was gonna do it and he was cool with it, i sent him the pics when it was done and he really liked it.

Here is my entry for the month. RAIDEN!

dsc02191v.jpg

And with my finished Scorpion and Sub-zero with their new MK II knee and shin pads.
dsc02190cz.jpg

dsc02189lg.jpg

Kudos to my buddy Tim for making the outfit as usual! And Evilface for the base decals!

My last minute entry for the custom contest. A little "What IF" figure for my Star Wars shelf. What if Toshirô Mifune was cast as Ben "Obi-Wan" Kenobi in Star Wars. Everything you see is from Toy Anxiety.

6199104717_7067422890_z.jpg

Slipping in my September entry for the month. My internet was down tonight, so luckily I was able to get in on time. The "real" Billy Sole.

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

next to his buddy "Dutch"

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

Last edited:
Back