Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TA, do you still have that shipping hold policy where someone can buy the gift certifcate and have everything held to ship together?

(Forgive me, I can't remember what it's called, and can't find it on the TA website).

nope. their toy stash feature was being abused and was discontinued.

I ordered 4 from SSC too. Definitely a great price, especially when this TT includes a head, 2 sets of hands, feet and a stand.

I got a bruce lee body despite having an extra for my DX. I've already thought of lots of potential uses for this body type as the Royce one is a bit too buff for certain guys. These will be hard to come by.

Thanks for the heads up, Ray. This one is probably also shorter than the new TTM-19.

Yup he will be bud! Always good to have a good range of different body types at hand... they may sit there for a year but when its there and you have the perfect use for it there is no better feeling! Thankfully I still have two slim white bodies waiting for the perfect opportunity. I was smart enough to stock up, they came in handy for Godfather 2, Bones Mccoy, Donnie Brasco, Jack Sparrow, Leon and others!

July Entry: GI Joe Dusty.

IMG_7125.jpg

Don't you worry fellas...muzzle we'll has it. :duff Also love seeing the participation in the customs here, keep it up guys.

There's still 2 BL bodies left? :horror Tempted to grab one for it's uniqueness, but I just bought 3 of the new muzzles...

Back