Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I'll pimp out captain tight pants! (got the SS German Indy pants from TA :clap)

Here's my entry for this month, Malcolm Reynolds.

100_6944.jpg

That's a Great Looking figure MarfMaster, but may I suggest you fold the right side of his coat back so you don't see the inside stitching. You can see what I mean her with Johnny Ringo's and Wyatt's Coats. Good Luck with the Contest!
Collection12-1.jpg

Last edited:
*Update for 07/09/10*

Restock!

Sideshow Indiana Jones: ROTLA Indy, Crystal Skull Indy & Henry Jones
Sideshow Star Wars AOTC Obi Wan Kenobi

Hot Toys Godfather
Hot Toys Dark Knight Harvey Dent

Several of the Gameitoys Figures

Pre-Orders
Sideshow Star Wars Captain Rex
Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Black Widow
Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine

Coming within the next 7 Days
We got in 2 old HT military figures, both of which will be parted out:
CIA Afghanistan
Air Force TACP

Don't forget about our monthly SSFreaks custom figure contest!

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks :rock

:gah:

Missed the Godfather shirt and tie! I really needed those plus the suit for my Penguin :( Any more Godfathers being broken down or was this the end?

That's a Great Looking figure MarfMaster, but may I suggest you fold the right side of his coat back so you don't see the inside stitching. You can see what I mean her with Johnny Ringo's and Wyatt's Coats. Good Luck with the Contest!

Thanks for the tip Toylion! I took your advice and I do like it a lot better :exactly: Here are some crappy pics of the figure with the coat adjustment.

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

Considering the $$ I've sent TA's way (and have in pre-orders), seeing alerts posted here before emails are sent to past customers is making me think, what happened to the TA newsletter alerts?

Last edited:
Considering the $$ I've sent TA's way (and have in pre-orders), seeing alerts posted here before emails are sent to past customers is making me think, what happened to the TA newsletter alerts?

I got an email about the same time as the post. I even saw the Godfather stuff but wasn't what I was looking for.

Buttmunch I have a Godfather suit I'll sell you. I bought it thinking I could use it but can't. PM me.

Thanks for the tip Toylion! I took your advice and I do like it a lot better :exactly: Here are some crappy pics of the figure with the coat adjustment.

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

Hey awesome figure. Real jealous. Where did you get the head sculpt from?? I wanna make one.

*Update for 07/12/10*

Restock!

Hot Toys Terminator 2: Sarah Connor (Ssairruh Khanna :lol)
Hot Toys Resident Evil 5: Chris Redfield STARS

Pre-Orders
Sideshow Star Wars Captain Rex
Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Black Widow
Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine

Coming within the next 7 Days
We got in 2 old HT military figures, both of which will be parted out:
CIA Afghanistan
Air Force TACP

Don't forget about our monthly SSFreaks custom figure contest!

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks :rock

Picked up a couple more parts from you TA. Hopefully, you break down another Comedian, or Kamui.

They already said they are done with Comedians.

Actually, we still have a boxed one on our site, and found yet 1 more, so we'll probably end up breaking those 2 down, and that WILL be all of them. Not going to happen too soon though.

Oh, and Kamui is Kaputi.

Last edited:
Back