Hello from Texas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmanke30

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, my name is David. I have been an avid collector of figures, models, and statues along with my father for most of my life. My father is more into custom kits, such as mcvey kits, and anything monster or harryhausen related. I'm more in to comic characters and have been collecting sideshow pieces exclusively for about six years now. I'm mostly into the PF line, but do have some comiquettes as well. Some of my larger pieces include the mark ruffalo hulk comiquette and the rhino comiquette. I am patiently waiting for my legendary scale doctor doom statue, which will be my first and probably only legendary scale figure. Anyway it is great to find this community and I look forward to sharing my collecting experience with all of you.

Welcome Aboard...I've recently moved to Dallas after growing up on the East Coast (NYC). What part of Texas are you in?

Thanks all, I am in Abilene Texas. Moved here about a year ago. It's a nice place, decent size but not big city crowded.

Back