Hello from Portugal...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DTAngel

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello!
Been a lurker for a long time, but only registered somewhere around this year. Finally doing this intro because of all the times I felt like chipping in on some discussion but ended up thinking "I haven't even introduced myself yet!" :slap
I have been collecting since the 90's with some anime figures, but only last year (2015) made the jump to 1/6 figures and PF statues.
Currently playing catch up with all the stuff I want and I've missed so far (with a bit of common sense..of course), and also currently in the process of finishing my "display room".

Anyway, glad to be here! :)

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Welcome Bud! Going to be in Portugal visiting some family, any spots you would recommend?
Any particular place in Portugal?
If you'll be staying close to Lisbon... I would recommend Belém, it's a typical tourist spot with some nice landmarks and the iconic "pasteis de belém" pastry. There's a place there that's famous for them and sells them fresh off the oven.
And off the top of my head, around Sintra there's "Quinta da Regaleira". Lots of nice views to photograph there. Though I do advise wearing something comfortable.
Just a random photo from a famous stairwell that's there:
https://500px.com/photo/25119423/quinta-da-regaleira-by-paulo-capiotti

We going to play it by ear, we will be staying in Santarem with family but Im going to hire a car for about 2 weeks and see what the country has to offer. We arrive near the end of August, which I heard is a good time to go, end of the holiday season. Those places you sent look fantastic!

Back