Hello from PA!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigpapapump14

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all!

I am a new collector within this past year (much to my wife's dismay), and I love this site as it is very informative.

I'm collecting solely 1/6 scale figures from hot toys, and more specifically just Marvel. My first purchase was the Avengers Hulk which I got off of ebay. I had intended for this to be my only figure ( HA! Yea right!), but soon after got the Thor Dark World, IM Mark 42, and Spider-Man 3 figure. I have all of the Guardians of the Galaxy on Pre-order as well as the Captain America AoU. I also plan to get Hawkeye, Ultron Prime, And Vision from the AoU set. I am also praying for a Drax and Ronan figure to complete the GotG set.

My ultimate plan is to have a display with every hero and major villain from the Marvel MCU! I have part of my recently finished mancave dedicated to my Marvel collection. The rest is dedicated to my other passion, my New Jersey Devils hockey collection.

Anyway, looking forward to getting involved more on here!

:welcome1:

Looks like you got addicted quickly like most of us. :lol

Hulk is a good one to start with! My first was 89 Batman. It's grown quite a bit since, much to the dismay of my wife. :slap

Thanks guy!

Well, add the SSC Marvel 1/6 Deadpool to my preorder list. Also will probably add their Wolverine and Punisher figure when they are released as well.

UGHHHH

Welcome. As a new collector I'm really enjoying it too. My wife was also dismayed but even she had to admit how good the movie figures are.

I started about a year. After getting ed-209, I was hooked. Starting a collection is alway good, be careful of space constraints since figures like iron monger, hulk, groot take a lot of space

I started about a year. After getting ed-209, I was hooked. Starting a collection is alway good, be careful of space constraints since figures like iron monger, hulk, groot take a lot of space

Thanks for the tip! As of now I only have in my possession 4 figures, but I have lots of room to work with. I'm planning on starting my custom displays soon.

Back