Hello from Los Angeles!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lendellprime

Super Freak
Reaction score
Good day women and gents,

This seems a swell community, and I'm happy to throw my cowl into the mix. I've been a fan of Sideshow collectibles since I purchased the Schwarzenegger Conan the Barbarian EX edition premium format statue way back in 2006 (back when you could actually pre-order Sideshow merchandise from their Comic-Con booth). Since then I've made several other Sideshow purchases, but now my primary focus is on customizing only very select pieces. I'll invest in one figure and pay the cost of two more figures to have it customized by an artist instead of buying three stock figures. In other words, I'd rather hire a local artist to turn an expensive toy into a unique work of art. Just how I roll.

A-B-C... Always Be Customizing! (and yes, I say that with a pair of clinking brass balls)

Anyway, thank you for having me and I hope to do business with some of you (I've already seen some very impressive work from some talented individuals).

Cheers,
Jeff

p.s. Check out one of my current showcase pieces here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/members/lendellprime/albums/custom-neca-1-4-scale-arkham-origins-batman/

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Jeff!
wavesmile.gif

Cool Batman custom! :rock

Back