Hello from Johanna of Stinker's Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stinker's Stuff

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I just found this site while I was searching for Kai Studios information. I'm so thrilled, I just purchased some head sculpts from him. Can't wait to photograph them.

I've been collecting for only 4 years, but I now posses about 120 action figures and about the same amount of female fashion dolls.

Unlike most collectors who keep them boxed, or in displays... my dolls are immediately deboxed and put to work as actors in my doll stories.

I live for making dioramas, photographing the scenes and writing. The production from start to finish is my calling in life... if only I got paid for it. I also have Diorama Tutorials for those looking to make temporary sets cheap and fast.

I've mostly been posting on fashion doll sites, but as you can see by my collection and my stories, I'm half in/half out of that world as well. I'm a HUGE sci-fi buff, Battlestar Gallactica (Sci-Fi station version), Star War and everything Star Trek are staples for me. I'll pretty much watch anything in the genre. I watch a lot of movies of all genre's and love action films, and have been watching Asian (Chinese, Japanese and Korean) films since I was a kid and discovered my first Kung Fu movie.

I'll be looking around all your posts on this site enthusiastically. Thanks for letting me join our site! :wave

Johanna
StinkersStuff.com

This place needs more womenfolk, Welcome!

I checked out some of the stuff on your site, and wow - there's some serious time and love been put in there. I love the stories! I'm looking forward to checking them all out over the next couple of days. I hope you find someone to pay you for doing what you love, this work deserves it :)

Back