Hello from Houston, TX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DerekDeS

Super Freak
Reaction score
My name is Derek and I have been collecting for many years now but just recently got into the Sideshow premium formats. My collecting focus is mainly Star Wars and Batman and I have many Gentle Giant, Bowen, and DC statues in my collection. I never paid much attention to the Sideshow stuff as it seemed too expensive but 2 months ago I bought the Darth Vader PF (for issue price!) from a co-worker and became hooked! I soon after bought the Boba Fett PF from him also and right after that I ordered the Stormtrooper PF. Just today I bought the Joker PF and pre ordered Poison Ivy and Batman. It's like a sickness, I can't stop now!

I'm looking forward to picking up some good info here and maybe even picking up some older PF's from the for sale threads.

Welcome to the forum. Yes, if you have a discriminating taste for high quality limited edition busts and what not then this forum along with the Sideshow website is the place to be. Sideshow defines the best in the industry to date. In addition to Sideshow I also collect HCG, NECA and Mcfarlane Toys "The Walking Dead". Oh, and howdy neighbor I also live in Houston, TX in an unmarked location for the sake of collecting...lol! ;)

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Derek! :duff
wavesmile.gif

My Sideshow theme song: Collections, Collections, Collections and more. Boys with their toys, that they adore, what else could anyone ever ask for. Collections, Collections, Collections and more. LOL! ROL!

Last edited:
Oh, and howdy neighbor I also live in Houston, TX in an unmarked location for the sake of collecting...lol! ;)

Unmarked location...lol! So I take it then that you've been to Bedrock City and Third Planet? Any other places around town that you know of to pick up SS stuff?

I order mostly on eBay never local. I did however purchase my Sideshow AVP 2 Requiem Wolf Predator lifesize 1:1 scale bust statue has a local pick-up in the Dallas, TX area. I might venture out the future for local pick-ups if the price is right.

Unmarked location...lol! So I take it then that you've been to Bedrock City and Third Planet? Any other places around town that you know of to pick up SS stuff?

Those are two places I know of. While I don't technically live in Houston, I'm close enough! Welcome! :hi5:

Back