Hello from Holland

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marcel54

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I've been collecting a large part of my life. Watches. pens (sold all those) and for the last 10 years or so custom knives and scrimshaw. I'm also a 'movie nerd'. I can start my own videostore (I own 1000+ titles) and have every channel available in my country (including HBO and Netflix).:lol

My twelve year old son is heavily into video games, at least what we allow him, and superheroes (he has an Avengers room). Recently he asked me for a figurine, namely Titanfall Atlas from Threezerostore. I pre ordered that 20 inch beast for him and it brought me back to my childhood (I'm almost 60 years young now:lol)

So I started to do some searching on the web and found some really interesting websites, and more importantly some crazy looking premium format figurines. As any good collector would do I dived in head first and pre ordered the following amazing premium format pieces:

Queen of the Dead, and I can hardly wait to get my hands on some of the other ones.
Conan the Barbarian- Rage of the Undying
Captain America - Allied Charge on Hydra
Thor Modern Age
The Incredible Hulk (in green)

From a dealer I laid my hands on a classic Hawkeye PF and for my son I pre ordered a Halo Master Chief ArtFX 1/6 statue.

Collecting these pieces is not inexpensive, but it is less expensive compared with my other collecting (knives and scrimshaw). I think I'm hooked for life now.

Marcel

Hey Marcel,

Welkom bij sideshowcollectors veel plezier hier!

Hi Marcel,

Welcome to sideshow collectors lot of fun here!

:hi5:

Welcome to the board! I have been to Holland twice. Love that place!

I'm waiting for Captain America - Allied Charge on Hydra as well!

Edit: That reminds me that we went to the Resistance museum on MuseumNacht!

Back