Hello from Canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Danger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Guess there isn't too much else to write in that title, but as I said I live in Ontario, Canada. My name is Adam, I collect comics (Spawn, detective comics, a few superman, etc.)

I'm here mostly for information about 1/6 figures (obviously) since I'm just getting into those lately. I'm also looking for a Subway "The Screaming" figure, or at least parts since I have a few already.

Looking forward to whatever else I discover on this forum... cheers

people are a lot nicer here than a lot of other forums I've been to... thanks for the welcome

Hello and welcome! I am new as well and also hail from Ontario [isn't HST great? ;)]

I'm also looking for a Subway "The Screaming" figure

I know someone who has that figure! Its very very spot-on. I hope you can find one! I could ask where she got hers from.

Welcome to Sideshow Freaks. :)

I know someone who has that figure! Its very very spot-on. I hope you can find one! I could ask where she got hers from.
I got mine off of eBay, but I paid a ridiculous price for it. It's getting very rare. I had a WTB thread at this forum for a long time but nobody bit.

That would be great. I'm guessing there isn't a chance to get it any cheaper than eBay unless I find someone to sell it to me privately. Any help is welcome, thanks a lot

Welcome welcome, I too am named adam and from Ontario. I'm sure you will find all the info you need here. :mexwave

Back