Hello from Canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sputnik

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Calgary, home of the '88 Olympics and The Greatest
Calgary Alberta to be exact. Home of the "Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth"-Calgary Stampede-and the '88 Olympics. No we don't live in Igloos, yes we have hot and cold running water, north is still north, Vancouver and Toronto are like 2000 miles apart, and we love our collections!! I crave C S Moore, GG maquettes and pretty much anything SS. Have recently taken my addiction to the next level by optaining a p/t job for a SS distributor. Can you say "staff discount?"! Oh, I'm a girl so I'll do my Playboy bio...

She loves long walks at the dog park, bubble baths with a shot of Southern Comfort and wishes the world would unite. Maybe shipping would be cheaper!

Looking forward to getting to know ya'll.:chew

Hioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It worked when I did it. Maybe you should upload your image to Photobucket or Image Shack and try to link it. I look forward to seeing it, whatever it is. :)

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Back