Hello from Calgary, AB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gravemist

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello, hello.

I've lurked for a while to keep up to date on new releases and such but figured it was time for an introduction. I've always been a geek collector since growing up in the 80's. Started with toys like Star Wars, Transformers and He-Man, comic books, trading cards and the like. Naturally, as I got more mature my eye for collectibles grew more refined, so now I'm more into the art type things like Premium Format statues, prints and original artwork. Still have a soft spot for the action figures though, and so enjoy certain lines of the 1/6 figures. Mostly have the Hoth version Star Wars figures (still need a Snow Trooper :( ), but started gathering the Guardians of the Galaxy line-up too.

Gravemist was the name I came up with for my first World of Warcraft character, and it's since become my handle for everything. Can add me on PS4 if you like, I'll be needing people to play Overwatch with when it releases tonight. ;D Hope they make a Mercy statue!

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back