Hello from Belgium

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eiko82

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm a 27 year old woman from Belgium. Been collecting action figures for a while now, mainly Final Fantasy figures.
Been eyeing Hot Toys for a while now and I think that I might buy a female figure soon. Just don't know which one yet.

So yeah, nice to meet you all.

Welcome Eiko!! :wave

Which female Hot Toys figures are you deciding about?

Last edited:
Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

The Entity - It's a tossup between She-Predator and Resident Evil 5's Sheva. Been reading up on both but I still can't decide. I read that Sheva has lousy arm movement (I like good posing figures) and the She-Predator doesn't have any feet. So I'd have to swap out her legs in order to get her barefoot.

Lord Vicious - I'm from Antwerp. Cool to see that there are other Belgians on the forum here :)

The Entity - It's a tossup between She-Predator and Resident Evil 5's Sheva. Been reading up on both but I still can't decide. I read that Sheva has lousy arm movement (I like good posing figures) and the She-Predator doesn't have any feet. So I'd have to swap out her legs in order to get her barefoot.

I have the She-Predator myself and I must say it's an amazing figure. The headsculpt is beautiful and the accessories like the Alien skull shield are outstanding.

Good luck on making your choice! :)

Im not Belgian but I had cause to visit Purrs a couple of weeks ago with business.I liked what I saw.
Welcome,there are some great people here.I ve been coming and going for the best part of seven years now.

Back