hello from australia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kristianvanek

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
hi all,

my name is kristian and i am a new time collector of all cool statues and such.

currently i am building up a weta collection, but i am starting to look more at sideshow stuff too.

my collection currently consists of, 2 full sets of weta halo helmets, a almost complete set of dr who helmets, a weta cyber controller.

my girlfriend has told me she has purchased a side show limited item for christmas.

will hope to be posting a heap here as i grow.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show,Kristian ! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

thank you.

christmas was good to me. i scored my self a christmas present which is the weta dalek deconstruction statue.

my girl friend got me a serenity ship from firefly the 1:400 you get from thinkgeek. also got a sideshow premium master chief.

also have a pre order for 1 red and 1 blue spartin from side show which ships later this month i think. she tells me that theres something else thats a christmas present that still on preorder that i have to wait for.

i also have to say i love the fact that alot of companies do payment plans as i scored a resident evil nemesis statue. next on the list for me is to find an axeman statue from hollywood collectables.

Back