Hello from Arizona, US!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ptcollectables

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello there, I'm "ptcollectables" and yes with an "A", helps me remember my screen name and things associated with it-LOL!

Anyway, I'm a 44yr. old male living in Arizona and have just recently (with in the last 2 years) become a collector of Star Wars Collectibles. By no means am I wealth of knowledge when it comes to Star Wars, but what I like about it is the memories of my childhood. There are no good, bad or indifferent episodes for me, they all have a certain aw factor that brings me back to being a kid and seeing the special effects for the first time.
As far as being a collector, I have gravitated to 1/6th scale figures and the PFF. I still have all my vintage Star Wars esp IV-VI toys and hope to one day take them out of their storage tombs and dust them off so I can display them. As for now, I would like to take my childhood vintage Falcon and make a custom out of it.

Outside of my collecting, I am a professional Chef (kitchen baby-sitter):lol, which I enjoy very much. Prior to the culinary world, I built custom cars and hot rods for private sale, movies and TV shows, but that's a whole other topic in itself.

Well, that's a little about me and I look forward to chatting with you all. Thank you for having me and happy collecting! ~~~ptcollectables

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back