Hello from a collector in Ohio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viking Spawn

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Les. I'm a toy collector, nature lover, and father of 5! I'm happily married to a perfect woman who not only shares my interests but also tolerates my toy habits!

I've been a long time lurker in these forums and have always been in awe by the products produced by both Sideshow and Hot Toys! Just recently, after a couple years of personal resistance, I decided to take the plunge and have started collecting Hot Toys 1/6 super hero toys. My first purchase is the Avengers LE Iron Man Mark VI with Nick Fury, Cpt. America, Thor, Loki, and many others to follow. (Darn you Disney for making that fantastic Avengers film! :rock) I'm especially yearning for a Hot Toys Hulk since I'm both a long time fan of character and have been reading the comics as a child since the 70's to watching the TV series (R.I.P. Bixby :monkey2).

I'm currently 42 years young (I don't feel my age - nor do I act like it sometimes) with no plans of growing older mentally.

I also enjoy video games where I'm a huge fan of the Halo franchise. I am a huge collector of McFarlane Halo action figures where I'm a moderator over at the Halo Figure Forum and have photo documented all of McFarlane's Halo products so far. My extensive online McFarlane Halo Gallery can by viewed here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/117249020776899034477

Well, I'm sure I've babbled on long enough! I'm looking forward to talking toys and other topics will all of you!

Les :wave

Welcome! Used to live in Athens, Ohio. Nice to see another guy from the Buckeye state:hi5:

I've been to the Athens area before and its beautiful! I remember being there back in 1999 when they were loaded with 17 year Cicadas! The sound they made was deafening! Talk about an experience I'll never forget! :panic:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! This is a cool forum!

Back