Hello "freaks"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guppy666

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I've been following this board for about six months now and finally decided to join... Collected lots of different items: knives, caps, Chuck Taylors... Till last year, got sucked in the amiibles craze and started keeping track of online forums... That's when I saw the Hot Toys DX01 Joker for the first time, couldn't believe my eyes... Being a huge Joker fan I hunted them all down, so happy with them... By reading these boards I found out about the Prime 1 Joker, that piece is a complete obsession for me... Not a day goes by without me checking up on news about it, reason to join found!.. Looking forward to chatting with you all, and hope to enjoy this new pond!

Me too, found out this site because of Prime One Joker, really hoping it goes on preorder soon.

Thanks, Patriot... collecting knives was a long time ago, only got one tanto now... what i had was cheap stuff, though... no Rocksteads (unfortunately) :)

I always end up getting into the expensive stuff, whatever I'm collecting, but not as high end as Rocksteads. More Microtech, Protech...stuff like that. :)

Back