Hello Everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joker36635

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I recently pre-ordered the SS PF Cobra Commander and it is going to be the first Sideshow collectable I have bought. Well, unless I buy a different PF before that one comes out which is a high possibility because I am already eying a couple. lol

Why the heck is your post count still zero? :confused:
Yeah, there's no way you can buy just one without playing catch-up with a zillion others. Hope you got the dough, brother! :lol

Anyway...
welcome_16.gif

TO THE FREAKS, JOKER!!!

Welcome to the Forum :wave

Post count in the Intro's section have been disabled so people cannot rack up posts by going through lists of threads adding 'welcome' to threads just to boost their count.
It's sad and kinda pathetic that peeps do that (imo :lol) but it's happened. So it was changed.
x :peace

Welcome to the Forum :wave

Post count in the Intro's section have been disabled so people cannot rack up posts by going through lists of threads adding 'welcome' to threads just to boost their count.
It's sad and kinda pathetic that peeps do that (imo :lol) but it's happened. So it was changed.
x :peace

Thanks for the info!

WHA?!? My posts in here don't even count? What a complete waste of time! That's the only reason I ever even post! That's the last time I welcome anyone! I'm outta here!

But I leave you to contemplate these annoying beans.

annoying_beans.gif

:lol :peace

Back