Hello everyone.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mechastar

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Glad to meet you. My name is Justus. I currently work in the hospitality industry. I am new to the collecting of high-end figures. My experience with 12" has been Hasbro's GI Joes and a smattering of their Star Wars. I have not collected from other lines (yet), but my goal now is to collect Sideshow's amazing looking Joes before they get too far ahead of me!

I am 40 years old so I have all of my original 3-3/4 Joes, plus others as they have become available over the years. I love the line. I also collect Masters of the Universe as well, and thouroghly enjoy the new Classics line from Mattel. I am a big Lego, Zoid, and superhero fan (Batman, Iron Man) too. I'm not as much into Star Wars as I used to be.

Skimming the posts I realize what an amazing world I am about to delve into. The creativity and dedication is inspiring. I look forward learning from you all as time goes on. Maybe I'll try to create my own Joes!

welcome-1.gif

Back