Hello everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brinn 71

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself. I've lurked here for a while, and have finally got off my duff and registered!

I am a HUGE Star Wars fan, since it came out in '77. I was 6 and it blew my little kid mind! Fast forward 30 years and here I am, still marveling at all these films and figures.
I have a TON of the Hasbro 12 inch figures, and wasn't happy with them, so I started to cut them up and re-work them. I see a LOT of talent here on these boards, so I guess I wasn't the only one! Of course I have started getting the Sideshow figures, and have most of the 'Exclusive' versions. I haven't started cutting these up, since I have so many non-finished figures from the Hasbro line to complete first! Maybe someday....
If you guys want to see some of my work, click here: https://www.snowtroopers.ca/collections/brinn71.html

I guess I'll see you all around. I'm looking forward to the new ANH releases!

Brinn 71

See post #13 for more pics!

Last edited:
Welcome fellow Canuck--- any chance you've got a second furry Chewie lying about? That's awesome work.

:chew

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Its good to be here!
Sorry DarthNeil, no extras here. I'm hoping Sideshow does one up to go along with the holo table!

B

Welcome man! I had actually come across your web page not too long ago. Your Chewie is off the hook! Welcome aboard!!:chew

WOW! Thanks guys! I loved making it, but with everything else I do, I want to tweak it now. I actually made it years ago. I now have a 10 month old, so my figure-making time is all but gone for now.
I have more pics of other figures I have done. I'll see if I can dig them up.

Thanks again!

B

Found some pics. I have more figures, but have never taken pics of them. Here are a few:
Rebel%20Soldier%20Brian%201.jpg

Rebel%20Soldier%20Brian.jpg

Superman_1.jpg

Superman_2.jpg

Wonder%20Woman%2001.jpg

Wonder%20Woman%2003.jpg

Wonder%20Woman%2002.jpg

ZOD.jpg

Hope you all like!

B

Nice Christopher Reeve and Zod... I've got a 9 month old as well (going on to ten in a couple of weeks)--- kind of cuts into your "collecting/custamizing" time doesn't it? But completely in a good way--- if there was something that was going to take you away from your collection there's nothing more important than fatherhood... well maybe the Superbowl :lol

DarthNeil said:
Nice Christopher Reeve and Zod... I've got a 9 month old as well (going on to ten in a couple of weeks)--- kind of cuts into your "collecting/custamizing" time doesn't it? But completely in a good way--- if there was something that was going to take you away from your collection there's nothing more important than fatherhood... well maybe the Superbowl :lol

I have 16 month old and I know what you mean, I can't spend enough time with her.

Hey Brinn, your stuff is really good, lovin' that Zod, please post more Chewie pics when you have a chance.

Thanks again guys! Yes, fatherhood is the best distraction! I can take a break from customs for now.
The ZOD and Supes were for my Brother-in-law for Christmas a few years ago, the WW was for my wife, and the Rebel Trooper was for my friend's birthday. Sad thing is, I have two Rebel Troops for myself sitting half finished on the work bench waiting.
I do want to take more pics of Chewie, as well as pics of my Boba, At-St driver etc. I may even post a pic of my work bench! Now THAT pic is SCARY! :rolleyes:

B

Love a CHEWIE tutorial in the custom section... Step by step with pics--- that'd rock for all of us wandering through life Chewieless...

:chew No Chewie, stop dancing... we're sad.

Brinn, I love your Chewie!!

Though I am not looking forward to being force-fed excuses why SSC's eventual Chewie likely won't be realistically furry like that. :cool:

IrishJedi said:
Brinn, I love your Chewie!!

Though I am not looking forward to being force-fed excuses why SSC's eventual Chewie likely won't be realistically furry like that. :cool:
that chewie is nice! i personally think we will never see a chewie from SS due to complications (or thats what they want us to belive!)

Back