Hello Everyone.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davinator65

Super Freak
Reaction score
My first post here. My name is David or Dave. You can usually find me on OSW (onesixthwarriors.com). There I have numerous trades and am number 1 with almost 550 feedback.

But I am probably best known here as the other half of Jon's (fullmetal) customs. We have had a great relationship. Basically, I do all the talking or communications with the customer. He just fabricates amazing pieces.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127022

I am into 1/6 scale modern military figures, that is why you can usually find me on OSW. Other genre don't excite me that much, but more power to you if you like a variety of other items. And I also collect 1/6 scale weapons. Mostly from WWII to modern, but I have some before WWII. Unfortunately I don't collect weapons that are "make-believe". Use to...but I don't now.

I am a Korean-American, living in Korea, married, with 3 daughters. That is right. Count them...3 daughters! Ages 6, 9, and 12. My wife runs an children's home (orphanage) and I am on the board of trustees and a part-time English teacher.

My ID on OSW & ebay are the same. Davinator65. The 65 stands for 1965, the year that I was born.

Thank you,

Dave

Last edited:
wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, David! :duff
wavesmile.gif

WOW! Sounds like you have your hands full with your daughters, the orphanage and being a teacher!

It's great to have you aboard and I look forward to chatting with you!

Thank you to all that replied to my post. But I don't think this forum is for me. But I will come in from time to time to see what everyone here has been making and bashing.

Thank you.

Back