Hello everybody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoker040

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello everyone here, been here for a few weeks hanging around. Made a Forum Account about 2 weeks ago and I decided to make a introduction thread :). I've been collecting for around 1,5 years now, but after mine parents house burned down (where I also live in) I lost about all figures I had so it was a big smash in the face you can say. So after a few months I started to collect some things again. Bought my first real 12 inch 1/6 toy again. The Cigarrete Smoking Man - X Files, bought it for $20,00.
Here are some pictures of it not that many accessoires only a cigarrete a pack cigarrete, and a standard with a rifle on it. It also has a strange color ring in the neck like you can see in some pictures maby someone else who has the same figure has the same problem? Or is it normal? Also have 2 Movie Specials books about Batman (1989) and Batman Begins. Aslo got Batmobile, Batwing, Joker Van Micro set and as last Batmobile and Joker Van in 1/64 scale. Pictures are made from my iPod so the quality is not that great. Cheers! :wave

afbeelding449.jpg

afbeelding450.jpg

afbeelding452.jpg

afbeelding455p.jpg

afbeelding454.jpg

afbeelding457.jpg

afbeelding458.jpg

afbeelding460.jpg

afbeelding462.jpg

Welcome, sorry about the fire.

I highly recommend keeping a list and photos of the items in your collection. Keep a copy somewhere other than where your collection is at. That way you can hopefully get insurance to replace or at least reimburse you for your losses if something goes horribly wrong again.

---
I am here: https://tapatalk.com/map.php?fxphfx

Back