hello every one.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docstu

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
hi guys.
my names stu, i dont normally come over on this side of the net you normally find me on the spawn boards having fun.
all i can say is i live in a toy store. have just over 3000 figures and statues. gets kinda cramped here.
if you want to see some of the collection heres what i have placed on photo bucket.

the collection

i have repaired a few resins for people on the spawn boards and theres pictures on there.

i collect anything that takes my eye and thats most things. lol

well i will be bouncing back and forth.
have a great day and thanks for looking.
all the best and happy holidays.
stu

Oh and i forgot to put, i am an ex britt that moved to the usa to get all the cool toys.lol

Last edited:
Welcome to the Show Stu, Cool Collection, You have a couple of things that you need to let me take off your hands, Dawn, Dorothy, Spawn Statue, and maybe 1 or 2 more things :D

Last edited:
Welcome to the Show Stu, Cool Collection, You have a couple of things that you need to let me take off your hands, Dawn, Dorothy, Spawn Statue, and maybe 1 or 2 more things :D

yup a few have said the same kinda things over the years.
"stu dont mind me just taking this figure off your hands"
some days i have to stand at the door with baseball bat.lol

What's up, Stu? Nice to see you around, brother.

For those of you who don't know Stu, he's a great boardie and friend of mine from the Spawn boards. Awesome dude, all around:)

I've been telling him that for years. He doesn't budge:p

hahahaha thanks oscar you know me too well.
if i see something i like i buy and thats it very rare that i let anything go and hence the large collection.

hahahaha thanks oscar you know me too well.
if i see something i like i buy and thats it very rare that i let anything go and hence the large collection.

I hear you, bro. I have the same problem. Like you, my collection is completely out of control at this point, Stu. Still, I keep buying more s***:horror With the arrival of my baby boy due for February, I need to start trimming down BIG time

I hear you, bro. I have the same problem. Like you, my collection is completely out of control at this point, Stu. Still, I keep buying more s***:horror With the arrival of my baby boy due for February, I need to start trimming down BIG time

well i dont have that problem mine are all grown up. yaaay time for dad to get :chew :banana

well i dont have that problem mine are all grown up. yaaay time for dad to get :chew :banana

Speaking of, I got your package this afternoon, bro:) Thanks a million for the trade, my brother. Appreciated as always;) I will post a GTA on the spawn boards shortly, my friend!

yup a few have said the same kinda things over the years.
"stu dont mind me just taking this figure off your hands"
some days i have to stand at the door with baseball bat.lol

I've been telling him that for years. He doesn't budge:p

The Trick is when you meet him at the door with a Baseball Bat ask him if wants to go hit a couple and then strand him somewhere go back and load up :D, Sorry Stu times are tough all over gotta do what ever we can these days :D, It's all Good

The Trick is when you meet him at the door with a Baseball Bat ask him if wants to go hit a couple and then strand him somewhere go back and load up :D, Sorry Stu times are tough all over gotta do what ever we can these days :D, It's all Good

Stu's a Jedi master. He'll pull out the Force on your ass, bro:eek: I don't speak from experience, but from word of the mouth:D

Welcome to the Side-"show", Stu :duff
Congratulations on the massive collection you have! Looking forward to your 'For Sale' thread! :)

Back