Hello and good morning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edstuff

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm actually not that new to this forum. I signed up a while ago but was pretty much just a lurker. I guess you could say I kind of fall in and out of love with 1/6 figures. The only ones I have right now are from 3A really. I have a couple nude bodies from sideshow that I was gonna customize. I made a bot head for one out of super sculpy but I made it waaaaay too small. Especially since the body I put it on was a 14" Jason. oops

My ebay name is "tuffgeek" but I barely ever sell anything. I'm more of a collector. I only sell when I need money for more toys. Although I may be putting a couple 3A figs up sometime soon. Or not, I haven't quite decided yet. My main toy obsessions now are transformers and squadts. But I did just recently buy the Trick r Treat Sam from a fellow board member. I'm the kind of guy that sees a movie/show and if I like it then I must have the figure. That and I like robots. Pretty much robots of any kind. My favorite toy I own is Hot Toys ed-209. I bought it as a treat to myself for landing a new job. I don't care what his value is I can't ever sell him. I've wanted that toy since I was a kid.

Anyway that's me. Hello all

edit: Duh, I forgot my main point of interest. I like to make steel art. I haven't really done much recently but in the past I've made an Ashley Wood Bramble, Bertie, a couple pyramid heads(lost the photo of my best one, damnit!) an Iron Man Mark 1, and various other projects. I'll post pics if anyone's interested in seeing them.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Freak show :rock

Love to see your IM Mark 1. If you're looking for vintage Transformers cheap lmk, I'm selling some :D

Enjoy the ride :hi5: :peace

Back