Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's always nice to have the Ex, but there's really nothing wrong with the reg on this one. That said, it's a long time until August so I'm certain that your WL will convert :1-1:

Agreed. I ordered the EX but I would have been just as happy with the reg. Either way, this piece is just full of win regardless of which version you get.

So is it August yet? I need this. And after finishing the 6 library volumes, I'm definitely going to pose this with the sword instead of the gun. Here's hoping that they give an extra loose gun to put in his holster.

great statue, they captured him perfectly IMHO.
Yeah, he looks ****ing Legendary! Just wish the crown part couldve looked better
I wouldve preferred the clear stuff they use on the reg. Like with Sinestro, Supes, GL, etc

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Worth sharing for those of you not caught up on the Hellboy comics and interested in digital. Amazon has all volumes through volume 12 on sale for $3.99. Only exception currently is volume 8 for some reason. Nice alternative to library edition especially if you travel frequently and don't want to take a huge library edition with you! Even if you don't have a Kindle Fire the iOS Kindle app is pretty sharp!

Finished all 6 Library editions and all I have to say is when is number 7 coming out lol. What an awesome run. Wow. Just loved it.

I am looking forward to having the time to be able to do this . . . love the way they made these Library editions . they are sitting on my shelf begging me to read them . . lol

Not bad, makes settling for a reg locally a good choice in hindsight. :)

Even the reg for this is so fantastic that I wouldn't think of it as 'settling' if you get one. Two switch out heads, two switch out left hands with different weapons, and a removable coat and belt = absolutely awesome as far as I'm concerned. So if you saved yourself some money by getting the reg locally, then you don't need to feel bad about it at all IMO.

Back