Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Master Chief that just came out has a ridiculous number of options too. Something like four arms and three weapons.

The new Cap PF has loads of display options too. Three switch out options for the right hand, AND two switch out shields for the left hand. I'm hoping this is a new trend because I'm absolutely loving it!

Word! My LE books are coming in, the promo of this statue alone has re-ignited my love for Hellboy. Cap (have him on order too) and Chief also have lots of options, but this statue has two complete looks. Kudos to SS for including two headsculpts.

Also helps they didn't make it the Ex so I don't miss out when ordering locally.

Word! My LE books are coming in, the promo of this statue alone has re-ignited my love for Hellboy. Cap (have him on order too) and Chief also have lots of options, but this statue has two complete looks. Kudos to SS for including two headsculpts.

Also helps they didn't make it the Ex so I don't miss out when ordering locally.

exactly, the fact that you can take his coat off without compromising the look (in fact, it's comic accurate?) makes this "better" than Cap or Chief. Somehow, I feel that this gives more bang for your buck than Cap or Chief. :dunno
I'm almost tempted to order this, and I only collect female stats!!

Did we mention this wait listed? Maybe, and I just missed it. Was going through my old emails, and found the announcement with the buy it now button, so I clicked to check it out…

My last piece! :D

That's the plan. But, I've already broken that idea by ordering the Crimson Baroness last week. But she is already in my collection, so I guess I can still say Hellboy will be the last Sideshow piece for me. Barring anything unusually amazing. If hell froze over, and they made a Grendel piece, I suppose I would come out of retirement. I'm also searching for a Gandalf PF, but space is limited, and I've got enough. I recently moved, and it caused me to realize how much I have that I just don't need…

Short story long… :lol

That's the plan. But, I've already broken that idea by ordering the Crimson Baroness last week. But she is already in my collection, so I guess I can still say Hellboy will be the last Sideshow piece for me. Barring anything unusually amazing. If hell froze over, and they made a Grendel piece, I suppose I would come out of retirement. I'm also searching for a Gandalf PF, but space is limited, and I've got enough. I recently moved, and it caused me to realize how much I have that I just don't need…

Short story long… :lol

Yeah, sounds like a lot of exceptions there! :lol I'd say you're still the game. :rock If not, Hellboy will be an awesome way to go out. :rock

Congrats to anyone getting this guy. I was scared that with the detailing and size that it'd be more expensive. Got him first day! Hate the stupid hell smoke crap lol Wonder how it'd look sawed off?.?

Congrats to anyone getting this guy. I was scared that with the detailing and size that it'd be more expensive. Got him first day! Hate the stupid hell smoke crap lol Wonder how it'd look sawed off?.?

You'd lose the crown as well if you cut the smoke off. You couldn't pay me to chop something off a premium format, even if it was something I didn't like.

The more I look at this the more I hope my waitlist converts. Such a cool piece. Hate to settle for the reg though.

The more I look at this the more I hope my waitlist converts. Such a cool piece. Hate to settle for the reg though.

It's always nice to have the Ex, but there's really nothing wrong with the reg on this one. That said, it's a long time until August so I'm certain that your WL will convert :1-1:

You'd lose the crown as well if you cut the smoke off. You couldn't pay me to chop something off a premium format, even if it was something I didn't like.

No I would never do that. Just typing out loud so to say lol. I love this guy. I probably won't display him like that except during the holidays lol he looks so festive.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Back