Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Ex is not that impressive,just a little hand of doom.Would be great if was the horns instead.

No! Then I would have to miss out that display option on my local Reg. But if you have an Ex, an ES of 500 is pretty good for value on the long run.

Well, I can't imagine ever selling this thing, so I don't care too much about value. I'm just psyched to get to own such an awesome image of Hellboy!!!

Started Wake the Devil last night but at one point I saw an asterix for a story in LE vol 2 so my OCD said HALT!! and I just got my shipping notice for vol 2-6 so I'll wait :)

I'm tempted to order just because this thing looks so cool. Worst case scenario, I keep it as an investment and get back what I put into it.

This looks amazing.

I'm tempted to order just because this thing looks so cool. Worst case scenario, I keep it as an investment and get back what I put into it.

This looks amazing.

Indeed it looks cool...while I'm not sure if you've read any of the Hellboy comics in the past...I recommend picking up one of the Library edition HC and I'm sure you'll be more inclined to pick it up because of the character/reference material than the looks. It'll make the purchase FAR more worth it/justifiable.

Just watched Blood and Iron & Sword of Storms. :)

Till now, I had only three HB 'collectibles'. The movie PFs were way beyond reach when I got into collecting. Really wanted to collect more stuff, but couldn't. Super excited for this one, the definitive HB!

I'll admit, I am looking forward more to HB than the Bats PF. :D

Indeed it looks cool...while I'm not sure if you've read any of the Hellboy comics in the past...I recommend picking up one of the Library edition HC and I'm sure you'll be more inclined to pick it up because of the character/reference material than the looks. It'll make the purchase FAR more worth it/justifiable.

You guys will run circles around my HB knowledge. Honestly, I just know the movies, but I look forward to tackling the HCs one day as well.

Just watched Blood and Iron & Sword of Storms. :)

Till now, I had only three HB 'collectibles'. The movie PFs were way beyond reach when I got into collecting. Really wanted to collect more stuff, but couldn't. Super excited for this one, the definitive HB!

I'll admit, I am looking forward more to HB than the Bats PF. :D

BLASPHEMY....kidding kidding both are going to be great statues. This will for sure be a HB worth having in any fans collection and I just like you came into the game WAY too late for the movie PF so it's nice to see such a spot on comic representation.

You guys will run circles around my HB knowledge. Honestly, I just know the movies, but I look forward to tackling the HCs one day as well.

It's not about how much you know and quite honestly I know folks who are die hard HB fans and they've only seen the movies. A true fan doesn't mean you know EVERYTHING about a character but you have a genuine interest in a character/story ect. Whenever you get a chance if you do have some interest in HB at all you should check some of the comic HB as it's seriously KICK ***. :wave

It's not about how much you know and quite honestly I know folks who are die hard HB fans and they've only seen the movies. A true fan doesn't mean you know EVERYTHING about a character but you have a genuine interest in a character/story ect. Whenever you get a chance if you do have some interest in HB at all you should check some of the comic HB as it's seriously KICK ***. :wave

Well put and will do! :rock :rock :rock

Back