Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I quickly skimmed over your comment and didn't see all of it until I scrolled over and all I saw wasn't opened quickly and reboxed and "what I thought was a second black tail" and my mind immediately went to "oh man, some dude pooped in his box".

Even I'll admit that was a really odd conclusion to jump to before reading the rest of his comment.

Nice job Mack! :D

:duff

Nice pics Mack, you got two, while I'm still waiting for my Ex to ship from SS.

Sorry you're still waiting. Luckily for me, I only live a few hours away.

So Mack, does this top the Bowen HB for you? Would've bet that this ( at least one of yours) surely would take up a space at your center display.

See the Eric So on the left? The Bowen is next to it, in all it's glory. Definitely the best representation of Mike's work in statue form. :lecture

Got my Sideshow Hellboy today, sadly the crown is broken on the Anung Un Rama head, other then that it's a marvelous work of art...

3MqdnnG.jpg

OX6L3X5.jpg

A7EeO0i.jpg

sUW46C9.jpg

NRKjL4J.jpg

pNVWbiS.jpg

zS00P0r.jpg

Yeah that stupid styro is dumb. They should've made it detachable

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Daaaaaymn. Also an Ex or Fail. Though the Reg is pretty amazing on its own

Black Widow has an es of 1500, she's still not sold out. Dunno if HB is more popular than her. Guess he might get back once they run out of current stock.
Black Widow has nothing near what HB offers. Two different left hand switch outs, two heads, a removable coat and therefore two different displays there, an amazing base and two right hands on the ex

Edit* plus a separate display base for Ex hand

Well... T&A :D

Yeah, he sure comes with a lot of stuff and display options; still, 1500 pieces selling out so quickly (as compared to the sales of another fairly popular character) seems a bit, for lack of a better word, odd. Anyways, he turned out awesome and if we go by how fast he got sold out, Abe or Liz or Lobster Johnson could be just around the corner!

Well... T&A :D

Yeah, he sure comes with a lot of stuff and display options; still, 1500 pieces selling out so quickly (as compared to the sales of another fairly popular character) seems a bit, for lack of a better word, odd. Anyways, he turned out awesome and if we go by how fast he got sold out, Abe or Liz or Lobster Johnson could be just around the corner!
Hellboy is pretty popular man, I'd wager more so than Black Widow. She's like a second or third rate character in my books that just got pushed to prominence because of the movies. Nothing special on the fig other than the fact that she came out nice

Hellboy is pretty popular man, I'd wager more so than Black Widow. She's like a second or third rate character in my books that just got pushed to prominence because of the movies. Nothing special on the fig other than the fact that she came out nice

She really has a pretty face. But yeah, she's not as big as HB.

Daaaaaymn. Also an Ex or Fail. Though the Reg is pretty amazing on its own

wtf you guys make me laugh ex or fail **** ,oh were not worthy if we only own the reg edition, give me a break you ****

Back