Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Kain's and Jedi :hi5:

This statue is truly awesome!!! I ended up with a small chip on the the inside of the left foot (seems to be a common issue from what i've read) but otherwise he's damn near perfect. Extremely impressed with this statue overall. I think SS did a wonderful job. Plenty of different display options and the combination of mixed media or the choice of fully sculpted is all win for me personally :clap
Yeah had a few chips on my EX FoD and they are sending me a replacement for that and the weak gun hand. :) this piece is soooo amazing and ppl that come over LOVE him. They were blown away by exactly what you said with the mix of all the display options. They were even astounded at how I posed the jacket. PF of the Year so far (hoping it'll be Sonja)
Maybe once he sells out we should start a thread to keep the line going.
I'd be totally down for that! Would love an Abe to go with him for starters

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Someone needs to make a custom head smoking a cigarette and Red holding Excalibur. Also, I think I would buy a life size bust of HB if it were done in Mignolas' art.

I posted this back in April but since the topic is being brought up again...

Abe, Liz, Roger, Johann, and Ben would be great but I would REALLY like to see Koschei The Deathless, The Baba Yaga, and Gruagach. Also, another one worth mentioning, although not Hellboy related (but still in the Mignola-verse), is Lord Baltimore.

I posted this back in April but since the topic is being brought up again...

Abe, Liz, Roger, Johann, and Ben would be great but I would REALLY like to see Koschei The Deathless, The Baba Yaga, and Gruagach. Also, another one worth mentioning, although not Hellboy related (but still in the Mignola-verse), is Lord Baltimore.
As much as those would be amazing, o don't Realistically see SSC doing anyone other than Abe sadly maybe a Johann as he is also VERY popular (wouldn't mind a Liz either but comic based and Definitely not movie based Lol)

Hellboy is my fave, but I don't know if I'd be interested in any other character, other than Kroenen.

Hellboy is my fave, but I don't know if I'd be interested in any other character, other than Kroenen.
That guy is creepy as ****! And he'd have to come with a COH as an EX (or Fail at that point)

As much as those would be amazing, o don't Realistically see SSC doing anyone other than Abe sadly maybe a Johann as he is also VERY popular (wouldn't mind a Liz either but comic based and Definitely not movie based Lol)

You are probably right on Abe having the best chance. Look at this though:

Imagine this as a PF. Yes, please!

In the comics, Kroenen is barely ever seen or even mentioned. He's just an ordinary scientist that wears a mask.

Hopefully someone here got mine, I had to cancel my WL that was going to convert this week(got on May 23). I just got a big $ piece this weekend when the double rewards were on then this came up out of the blue. Figures, just bad timing I guess. The regular is great also so I may just pick one of those up later on. Congrats to those who got him, he looks amazing.

Back