Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21 days boys!
Not for me :( I'm like 35 days but that's still pretty damn close. When's your last payment?
I'm such a giddy little school girl. My best $37.00 spent on a statue ever!
Lol. I'm so amped I almost forgot about this amazing statue coming out finalllyyy. The next few months are going to be PURE excitement

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I didn't flex him. I don't know why. You might be able to move yours up when it releases.

I didn't flex him. I don't know why. You might be able to move yours up when it releases.
Hope they send me an email :) oh okay makes sense. Yeah I flexed him but it still shows that he'll be released in September

got my shipping notice too, half of my PO list (total of 5) will be shipping this month!!

got my shipping notice too, half of my PO list (total of 5) will be shipping this month!!
Lol i think 3 of my POs will be shipping early September (Red Skull got moved to end of August which means early Sep)

Lol i think 3 of my POs will be shipping early September (Red Skull got moved to end of August which means early Sep)

my redskull will ship mid Aug according to the shipping notice, unless they changed it?

my redskull will ship mid Aug according to the shipping notice, unless they changed it?
Mine was supposed to get charged in 4 days but they pushed me all the way to the end of the month. I called and they said its cause they don't expect to have it in that early

Still not a huge fan of the way the crown sits but I don't need to display him like that. Hope I can display him with the horns and not the crown and what looks like yellow caulking foam/smoke

Uh, forgot all about this. Not sure I can keep it. No space and other stuff takes precedence this month. May have to cancel or flip my ex :(

Lol that's a great bday present and a happy early bday to you sir

Back