• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hellboy, 300, LOTR, Horror & More....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

occulum

ExeKutioner
Reaction score
Finalizing the collection and some things gotta go.
All prices are Shipped in cont. US only.
Accept Paypal & MO's.

Fly Maquette - $100

300 Immortal Mask & Swords replicas - $150

Abe Sapien Bust - $55

Sammael Bust - $50

Sammael Maquette - 75

Cave Troll LSB - $175

Trick R Treat Sam - $50 - Stick to popsicle broke 2 times when trying to put together, but I repaired the stick with a metal rod thru the center since its hollow.

Hellraiser Screamin Kits - Unpainted/Unassembled - Appear to be approx 1/4 scale (18") - I have the Female Cenobite, Dr Channard & Butterball - $85 set

Drake Faux Bronze Maquette - $100 - SOLD

Cthulhu - Red Exclu & Green Cthulu Clix - $295 Set - Similar scale and display well together IMO

Kong Armature - $1500 - #33 of the 1933 King Kong movie. Also will include Set of 4 WETA Kong Skulls & WETA Tower Records Excl Mini Kong VS Rex.

WETA Narnia Otmin, Oreius & Witch - Only want to sell as a set. $175

Mindzeye Midnight Bronze Hellboy - $90 (will trade even for a color version)

Monty Python / Holy Grail 12" figures - I'm only lacking the Knight Who Says Ni, The King & Prince. I have all the others, but only the French Taunter is still in the package, all others are loose and I believe complete. And my Knights are the original clean versions. - Only want to sell as set. Will do $175 shipped

TCM Leatherface PF Excl. - SOLD

Feel free to make offers, but Im pretty close to the minimum prices I'll accept.

Last edited:
Drake Sold.

Added Leatherface PF Excl.

on a side note, I plan to put the Kong Armature & Leatherface PF on ebay very soon. Either this evening or at some point tomorrow more than likely.

BUMP .... Leatherface Sold.
Fly Maquette off hold. back available.... :monkey1

Back