Hellboy 1:1 bust just arrived!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RevRanger said:
I gotta admit, that super expensive Hellboy Christmas ornament looks fabulous!

Especially when we see it next to the whole $3 you spent on the picture frame for your child!

Someone needs to revise their priority list.

I really dislike you. You come onto this board critisize all of Sideshows products, their charity work, tell another board member you dont like what he bought and that he needs to change his proirities? Who do you think you are! Who are you to critisize how other should be spending their money. Unless your willing to change your nasty attitude I suggest you dont post here.

anyway! Viking that piece is awesome! i love the finish on it! great piece!

Last edited:
RevRanger said:

Especially when we see it next to the whole $3 you spent on the picture frame for your child!

Someone needs to revise their priority list.

Is it me or are you just an arse? Totally uncalled for below the belt shot at a board member. I dunno what your beef is with sideshow but the sooner it get resolved and you leave the better

Last edited:

Someone needs to revise their priority list

I think it's YOU who needs to revise their priority list. Instead of posting rude comments on here how about taking time to see your terminally ill parent???!!!

BTW my girlfriend thinks you're an arse, so suck it! :p

Oh, and the Hellboy bust looks tempting!! Posting more pics would be bad for my cc.

Thanks all for the words, I havent decided were HB is going to be displayed so for right now he is on top of our entertainment area. Im having a display case built here pretty soon, so that will free up room to change things around.

And Rev :Flush

Back