Helen custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buffy-collector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Scroll down to see my custom.

One the magical night of the 4th of July,Stood a beutifull women....Her name was Helen Shivers,she was smiling as she had just won the croaker queen crown

After her victory,her boyfreind "Barry Cox" her best freind "Julie James" and Julies boyfreind " Ray"
All went down to Dawnsons Beach to celebrate the last day of school and celebrate to Freedom.

But...
Ray who was drunk could not drive his new car so Ray drove, on the way Barry dropped his beer bottle distracting Ray they crashed...Into a man.

They dumped the body and decided to take the secret to there graves.

1 year later they were no longer freinds but Julie returned and got a note reading" i know whay you did last summer"
Scared she met back up with her freinds.
Then the trouble began.
Barry got ran over and had his jacket stolen.
Julie got the note and a body in her trunk
Helen had her hair chopped off and Ray got a note.

Then on the 4th of July, Helen was riding in the parade with Barry following.
Barry was murdered by the fisherman.
Then Helen who was upset was drove home by the police officer but..
On the way home they took the alley,and the fisherman killed the police man and Helen smashed her way out of the car and ran for her life.
She entered her sisters shop,and he followed he killed her sister and she ran and jumped out of the window.

She started to run through alleys of tyres and then she could see the parade she nearly made it when she heard a noise she turned,then turned back round and there he was.
she put a fight up but he killed her.

That was the end of Helen Shivers,Julie and Ray survived the film.

MY CUSTOM...

ff639d94.jpg

eecd8f07.jpg

edb4df39.jpg

matty
x:chew
Im in love with it,as she was my dream figure,shes my fav figure lol
xx
:emperor

Last edited:
Do you have another shot of her face upclose and a shot from the scene your doing from the movie? It was a long time ago that i saw that movie and I don't remember the scene! Looks good so far though!

theres some pictures of her on my site from the scene:https://www.freewebs.com/chosenprophecy/aboutmeprojectspictures.htm

Scrool down.
In the pic from the film where shes in the parade her dress looks light but when shes indoors its dark green.This figures dress also looks light outside.
There are no screen caps of the dress full on,i had to pause the movie to see how the dress looks and it does have a slit in it.
The dress im over the moon with lol
Her hair is cut shoulder lenght and i just darkened her eyes and added a tear to her cheek you carnt see in the pictures,i painted her nails.
She will look amazing when her crown homes to hold her hair flatter

her eyes,lips,shoes have a glossy finish read my page on my site for info

thanks
originaly she was not going to have the crown and was going to habve messy hair from her running scene but then i found a crown so changed to parade one.

Crown pictures done..She looks better but which way would you display her without the crwon in her running scene or with it from parade?
cheers

It looks great:chew

but then I'm not very in to 12" figures...:rolleyes:

I can tell you that I would never be able to do such fine figures...

Keep up the good work!

why are you on a 12ich figure board if you dont like 12inch figures?? just wondering lol.

:chew

I'm just interessted in the Sideshow weta products..

though I have ordered the new 12" LOTR figures and maby they can change my mind about 12" figures...

Last edited:
buffy-collector said:
I added a dab of clear glue under her eyes and on her forehead today.
it drys shiny like sweat/tears.
i think she looks better in a running position and with her hair messy than having a crown on.

Is there any figures what have a fishermans suit or slicker so i can make ben willis?

his clothes are like this:
https://images.google.co.uk/imgres?.../images?q=ben+willis+&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&sa=N

Well, I have not seen a slicker on a 1/6th figure..... but you could do a Google search and probably come up with something. I hope that you find what you are looking for, friend.

I know how hard it can be to finish a custom like that... Hell, I'm still trying to find stuff for my "Seven" customs...:google

thanks
i want to make him to with her
he will have the slicker covering his face,so does not matter who the body belongs to.

i will find one somehow or make one.
do u like helen

thanks
he will have the slicker covering his face,so does not matter who the body belongs to.

do u like helen

buffy-collector said:
thanks

do u like helen

Yeah, you should be able to create on using some sort of trench coat... I'm sure that Dragon makes trenches for one of their Nazi figures... you could just turn up the collar and add an extension.

As for Helen, she looks good so far... especially for a first attempt. Custom work is hard to do and as long as you put your heart and soul into it, It will continue to look better and better. :D

Helen is done,i just added tears to her face and messed her hair up.

in the pictures weiring the crown are from before the attack,i have her displayed running,with messy hair and a teared up face.
the fisherman will look great chasing her.
his trench is pretty easy its the hat thingy and the thing that covers his face

i may add red pain to her stand for blood.
ill take more pictures today and pictures of my collection(i got new shelfs)

great job!!! :chew :chew custom figures is always time consuming for me but all worth it in the end. :cool:

buffy-collector said:
why are you on a 12ich figure board if you dont like 12inch figures?? just wondering lol.

When did this board become a 12inch figure board? Must have happend the couple of months I was gone this winter...
:confused:

You're Helen figure looks very good though. I like her with the crown the best! You have done a very good job on her!

Back