HEAT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siegaard

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Dear Sideshow,
The cops and thieves from the blockbuster HEAT are a wonderful license to get. This movie is iconic!! The Brothers Version of the head thief just doesn't do it for me. The likeness could be so much more powerful when done by the Hot Toys/Sideshow crew of top sculptors!!
I can see the crew on my collection shelf from the bank scene battle with automatic weapons fire echoing all around off those highrises!! WOW!!
The Al Pacino cop and his two top cops also would be great as foils for the money/packing crew!!
Just Deniro and Pacino together would be a must!!!!! :exactly::exactly:
Wayne THE DANE Hansen

Dear Sideshow,
The cops and thieves from the blockbuster HEAT are a wonderful license to get. This movie is iconic!! The Brothers Version of the head thief just doesn't do it for me. The likeness could be so much more powerful when done by the Hot Toys/Sideshow crew of top sculptors!!
I can see the crew on my collection shelf from the bank scene battle with automatic weapons fire echoing all around off those highrises!! WOW!!
The Al Pacino cop and his two top cops also would be great as foils for the money/packing crew!!
Just Deniro and Pacino together would be a must!!!!! :exactly::exactly:
Wayne THE DANE Hansen
--

"Bootlegs"/"homages" were previously produced in limited numbers by a couple of different companies of DeNiro's & Val Kilmer's characters from the film.

I will burst your bubble . . . it's not going to happen anytime soon in any official licensed capacity.

Do sideshow read posts here?
--

Maybe . . . sometimes . . . who knows?

My advice is get the brothers production figure and then get a custom head painted up and pop it on.Sorted.

As for pacino there is an ok sculpt made by head play, but am sure the new blitzway carlito's way sculpt, might be modded to make a really good older pacino in heat.
The others no chance:)

You'd think they would, to gauge what people want, expect, have greivance with etc.
I think they do visit but keep a low profile.

Back