• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HEADS UP!!!! HT THE CROW on Ebay super cheap!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered one. Can't believe it. I love Brandon Lee, and the Crow was the f'n bees knees! So happy the remake has had trouble at every turn. No need for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered one. Can't believe it. I love Brandon Lee, and the Crow was the f'n bees knees! So happy the remake has had trouble at every turn. No need for it.

It is ridiculous they are even doing a remake this movie is perfect the way it is.

You don't remake Stairway to Heaven or Bohemian Rhapsody. They should just make a movie based on a whole new Crow story.

I've bought from this guy before in person. Nice deal. I might see if I can get one offline cheaper.

Hes gotta be taking a loss....best deal I go since DX Jack.

Glad everyone getting in.

Such a sweet deal. Still can't believe it. [emoji106]

It is ridiculous they are even doing a remake this movie is perfect the way it is.

That's an amazing price. I remember I pre-ordered this the day it went up, tempted to get a second one to pose without the jacket.

Actually the remake was supposed to be a direct adaptation of the O'Barr's graphic novel. As much I love the movie (seen it over 100 time) I wouldn't mind an adaptation that was closer to the source material. I love those comics.

Mine came in on Monday. This figure is really better than a lot of people seem to think. I feel like it didn't sell well, for some odd reason.
Very poseable and fixed smiling facial expression doesn't bother me as much as I thought. Great likeness.
I agree. I feel like the seller took a loss. Sadly, I would relish another opportunity to get such a great deal on a Hot Toys figure.

Finally opened mine, I love i! Totally Brandon Lee! Can't believe many of us got this for $130 shipped!
b7ffc5934fa7efcf2297407f6734dafa.jpg
394d903182e406720081345888b26c6c.jpg

That's a nice autograph to have brother. [emoji106]

Back