• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Heading to Vegas!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirthew

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey All,

So I am heading to Vegas in the next two weeks and I believe in one hobby supporting another, I plan on playing some poker and some blackjack while there, and decided it is time to let go some of my collection to fund the trip.

Covergirls of the DC Universe:

These just don't fit my collection any more, so figure someone else might like to have them. They have been displayed in a glass case out of the sun. They are mint.

Zatanna: $180
Wonder Woman: $180
Catwoman: $150 (SOLD)
Harley Quinn: $125
Poison Ivy: $80
Powergirl: $80
Black Canary: $100
Batgirl: $60 (If you buy three of the DC Covergirls, I will throw her in for free)

Sideshow

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:

Displayed in a glass case, no direct sun light, mint in box.

Ralphel Ex: $350
Leonardo Ex: $350
Mouser International Edition: $100 Each

Vampirella Comiquette Ex: $450

Last edited:
Prices lowered, heading out on Sunday. If they don't get sold, they will go up on ebay when I get back from Vegas.

Shipping included!

Bump!

I cannot believe no one wants that Ex Vampy Comiquette for $500 shipped. Can't believe it so much... I just dropped the price to $450 shipped. Also dropped the price of the Turtles, last Raph Exclusive sold for $375 shipped, Leo sold for $400 + shipping... The mousers - Last sold at $125 + shipping...

Ending this thread tomorrow, as I won't have time to ship them before I go to Vegas if they don't sell today or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back