He is also the Law - 1/6 VTS Justice Judge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another review:

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=347345&extra=page=1

131717y444e94blbl409el.jpg

131717latqr8ss78aq89aa.jpg

131717a22yzx7lct5bdbda.jpg

Cant wait to receive this figure. VTS definitely put a lot of work into this figure. Just wish the Stallone sculpt had more 5 o clock shadow.

Cant wait to receive this figure. VTS definitely put a lot of work into this figure. Just wish the Stallone sculpt had more 5 o clock shadow.

Yeah, pretty easy fix though. just a quick dark wash round the appropriate area. My technique is crush some dry paint up, till its almost a powder and then with a fine paint brush apply the powder to the face.

As expected, it's one level down from the prototype in my opinion. The body looks narrower, the face too, especially in the chin. But still this is a pretty cool looking figure. I preordered couple days ago on onesixthoutfitters, excited to receive it!

Yeah the sculpt looks pretty solid. I think if anything the neck looks to narrow in some shots.

Finally. Looks a little off from the prototype but good enough. Always loved this movie in a guilty pleasure sort of way.

Coming into stock in Hong Kong in the next few days.

The first review came in for a massive pasting and sustained anti-VTS vitriol on Facebook because the lighting made the un-helmeted sculpt look so different from the prototype.

It seems an unwritten law that the first photos of a new figure must be bad enough that they cause mass hysteria.

The next two reviews managed to capture a closer representation of the original prototype, allowing for the difference in production paint and photography. In my experience sculpts look better in hand than they do in most photos, especially if I'm the one taking the photo. :lol

I'm looking forward to my pair of VTS Dredds. Unused parts will upgrade the Xensation, which always suffered from a squished head and helmet that didn't come up to the standard of the original Scaletta Dredd that Xensation/Asmus used for promotion.

The sculpt’s face/jaw is a lot more tapered than the proto, but it still looks like a nice piece. Looking forward to this figure!

I wonder if there is a way to take off the badge on the chest? Brute force? lol

I won't ever display it without the pauldrons.

I wonder if there is a way to take off the badge on the chest? Brute force? lol

I won't ever display it without the pauldrons.

I think it's held on with a magnet, as with the ThreeA Dredd. One of the reviews mentioned that the armour and uniform epaulettes were secured with magnets so you could change easily between the different looks.

To be honest, Stallone was fairly slim back then and the type of material doesn't do well with showing muscles off.

nc48Y1k.jpg

PFNsirN.jpg

The gold is a bit light but the movie was gold chrome, haha. Easy fix if you want to adjust.

So his holster has a strap around his thigh in the movie that is not present in the figure. Could be the lighting but his uniform and helmet looks darker blue in the movie as well.

Somebody finally managed to futz the belt. Though to get it to reach the codpiece it's now a bit too low.

013456zree0zh80qruees8.jpg

013441xrxx0ohjpjgivv6p.jpg

013444z22nc5qtozte4pct.jpg

013444ebgb3rczzbbc2nn3.jpg

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=347421&extra=page=1

With the belt, it could be raised a little to cover the bottom of the tunic, as there is a gap between the buckle and the indentation:

judgedredd_0300.jpg

But futzing from these photo-reviewers has been ridiculous. Just look at the badge chain in those images.

Is there a gold chrome paint that would make this pop ? I know Molotov have a fantastic chrome paint, maybe a yellow tint over the top ? Might be a new body swap when mine arrives. He looks way too tall.

Back