Statue HCG Trick or Treat Hot Chicks Squad Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adegregorio

Super Freak
Reaction score
Meet the Trick or Treat Hot Chick Squad: "Franky", "Skelly", "Mummy", "Vampy" and "Wolfy."

From Facbook: We are preparing to create this batch of beauties but need your help.
We would like to get your opinion and feedback through this process, and you can start off by helping us pick which statue you would like to see first.

Starting tomorrow, each day we will be posting artistic renderings of each girl and all you need to do is just place your vote in the comment section below the photo you like most. Feel free to also post suggestions, ideas and comments about the pieces and the line.
The character with the most votes will be the first to be created and released.
Then, please stay tuned to our Facebook page and make sure you are signed up for our newsletter, where we will keep you updated on the progress and we will poll you for more feedback and help.

HCG.jpg

Was I the only one expecting these when I saw the title of the thread?

trick_r_treat03.jpg

I could see people actually buying these ladies.

Those are just awful looking... like something out of a cheap Halloween store advertisement. I assume they are far from a final product, but still laughable :lol

no body asked for this, nobody wants this. Scrap this before you start losing money.....IMHO.

Vampy?
Skelly?
Well for a start the names are simply lazy (I assume these are just work in prgress names) but the facial sculpts aren't great, paint apps look a bit amateurish and dirty, plus the poses are all off.
Vampy looks like she's about to mount that stake and they all have souless expressions. Save the cash and rework on these from the ground up.

The concepts/ideas are not bad... The execution is what's killing them. Looks like a desperate sucker punch attempt.

At the end of the day the only thing that matters is execution. But they would sell a lot more if it was something fans desired and they executed well. I see this as a BIG LOSS. I hope they don't do it. I want the Life Size Chucky they're supposed to do. This could kill it.

:fireworksPost # 1500:yess:

Dude you've made this mistake twice. This is Hollywood collectible group. Not trick or treat studios.

HCG is known for making stupid choices with subpar painting.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back