HCG Rocky IV 12" Statue up for order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like it......... but i guess im just hoping for something better.
might have to do for now

I really like the two Rambo pieces, but this one, I dunno, I'm just not quite feeling it for some reason that I can't quite put my finger on. It's not bad but something about it just seems ever slightly off to me.

Still, I'm sure this will be a popular piece amongst many fans all the same.

It's knda cool. I would rather have the look from the first film.

They should do a pose of him on the steps of the museum after his jaunt through town.

BB

i think im getting this,not a fan of 12" statues but this is a perfect presentation of Rocky IV,that going inside pounding away on Drago stance.

Have anyone ordered directly from HCG before?I have an order on the Rambo 18" statue but was asked not to pay before the item is ready to ship,so they send me an invoice when the time is right or what?

I don't know how HCG does their version of flexpay, but as far as regular orders go, when I pre-ordered the first Rambo statue they made I was emailed an invoice just prior to the piece arriving at their HQ for shipping to customers, I think a week or so before it was actually due to ship from them to me. I paid the invoice, as requested at that time, and all was good to go, no muss, no fuss.

Any finer details are a little hazy now (I'm not as young as I was yesterday... :lol) but I do recall that I didn't have any real problems at all with my order, or with their way of doing things when it came time to pony up the cash.

Have anyone ordered directly from HCG before?I have an order on the Rambo 18" statue but was asked not to pay before the item is ready to ship,so they send me an invoice when the time is right or what?

That`s right, I have also on order the 18" Rambo, I pay with credit card (not 4pay!) and they don`t charge your credit card until the item is ready to ship. You will get an invoice before the item will be shipped and than they charge the ammount to your credit card:)

:monkey4 And folks are complaining about the Rambo 1/4 scale piece? Great for those who like this, but I don't think it came out very good in the likeness department.

My dad is a HUGE Rocky fan and I have been searching for ages for a relatively inexpensive collectible for his collection and I haven't found anything I've liked at all, with perhaps the exception of the LSB which I'm having trouble finding now.

:monkey4 And folks are complaining about the Rambo 1/4 scale piece? Great for those who like this, but I don't think it came out very good in the likeness department.
QUOTE]

which 1/4 Rambo do you mean? The HCG or the PF from Sideshow, there are two different statues;)

QUOTE]

which 1/4 Rambo do you mean? The HCG or the PF from Sideshow, there are two different statues;)

Ah, you're right. :) I was referring to Sideshow's version. HCG's version looks OK.

Back