HCG : Resident Evil Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pffft whatevs. Pyramid Head is just a ripoff of scissor man :rock

latest

Pyramid head was the man.........

I finally picked up that HCG Nemmy bust

OofwGTv.jpg

Sorry for the **** pic, but my buddy Enrico in that pic is sick :( He was dx with lymphoma today. His name is because of Enrico Marini, lmao! <3 <3 Keep him in your prayers!!!

Nice bust :naughty: :lol
Cute yorkie too. I've got one too. They're little champions. Mine has lived through some crazy ****.

Pyramid head was the man.........

Was? He still is. :yess:

Him and scissor man would get along great me thinks. I think they both have the same fetishes towards women :lol

Pretty sure Yorkies as a breed are more menacing than nemesis 😂😂

Off topic but did anyone play the new clock tower? Any good?

How's the paint? Have they improved at all? Do you have birkin?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

How's the paint? Have they improved at all? Do you have birkin?

The paint is good im happy like here's how it looks on my detolf

20170112_192417.jpg

Birkin is my favourite might be a bit biased because he's from my favourite all time game.

20170112_192829.jpg

Would you say Birkin needs to be repainted? I find his paint to be extremely flat... Need to find it for a good deal.

Re: HCG Resident Evil Licker diorama!!!

I wouldn't say it needs repainting but you could if you wanted to.

Would you say Birkin needs to be repainted? I find his paint to be extremely flat... Need to find it for a good deal.

Nothing wrong with Birkin 1/4 and Nemesis 1/4. Both are pretty good in paint, weight and sculpt. I have them both in my 1/4 statue collection along with Alice 1/4, I must say...they are both center pieces.
I need to find that Licker too for a normal price. Birkin was around €300,- so if Licker is below that price due to the size, it's an instant buy.

The tyrant and nemesis aren't bad either tho, the sculpts are great it is the paint holding em back.

Here in the Netherlands, Birkin is €318,- (around $340,-). Nemesis is a cool addition, now hope they also release the 1/4 Tyrant...

Don't care for the 1/4 Nemmy so I have the 1/6 Nemmy.

I wish Birkin was $340 here lmao. I'd pick it up for that, take some pics!!!

Are there any resident evil HT knock offs out there? And if there is, is there any way of telling if it is a knock off? I just recently bought a biohazard battle suit version from a Hong Kong seller on eBay for $309 free shipping. I hope I didn't get taken for. There feedback was really really good.

Back