HCG Residen Evil: NEMESIS Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for this, or could not find one, so here it is... Looks good, ordered. Not sure about true LS, should be huge really, but still:

From the classic Resident Evil video games we are very proud to announce the latest addition to our officially licensed collection.......a life size Nemesis bust!

Standing a very imposing 28" tall and 26" in width, this amazingly intricate piece captures perfectly this most popular of Resident Evil monsters. This incredible piece of art is constructed from fiberglass and mixed media and then hand painted to the finest detail.

This highly detailed bust is the definitive centerpiece for any Resident Evil collection!

There is no HCG Exclusive version of this piece. However if you prefer low serial numbers, we are reserving #1 to #100 for retail customers only. So the first 100 retail orders will receive the desirable low edition numbers!

Limited to just 500 pieces worldwide!

Order Here.

nemesis_bust21.jpg

nemesis_bust9.jpg

nemesis_bust3.jpg

nemesis_bust13.jpg

nemesis_bust19.jpg

Order Here.

Hmm, Retail is $800 so it should be about £500 after currency conversion. Just a case of waiting to see if once it comes to Europe will it still retain its original price tag or will the sellers inflate the price. I can see myself picking it up if i can get it for around £500. It is pretty much the closest thing you can have to an old school RE fans Grail. Having a full size Nemesis in your room. Its not my first choice of bust as id prefer a Tyrant, or even a Hunter. But i appreciate how iconic Nemesis is. So i can see having him.

Its really cool, but busts aren't really my thing. Can you imagine swiffering this guy on a weekly basis? :rotfl

Theres 2 scales i love, 1:6 and 1:1. I like all my figures to be in continuity and failing that life-sized. At one point literally everything i had was 1:1 when i was Predator nuts. If the Nemesis statue was true 1:6 and fit in better with my figures i dont think id of considered passing him on. But as he is the odd one out, and the same company has done the same character in life size its pushing me more towards the bust and moving on the statue.

Why did they choose to color his tentacles the same color as human intestines? I don't know why he would want to pass stool around his neck like that :lol

I don't really care for busts either (talkin bout statues here :naughty)

But on this particular character, his head and shoulders are the main attraction.

:exactly: The other creature characters like Birkin, Tyrant, etc have more defined/intricate/unique bodies, so a statue suites them better, but Nemesis was just a tall dude in a leather overcoat. His Head is what made him unique (minus the bazooka of course! ;) ).

Back