HCG Life Size Avengers Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think its one thing to have PFs in ur home but those would be kinda creepy. ironman would be acceptable since theres no human face showing.

I think IM looks wayyy better then all the past 1:1's and 4k isn't bad at all for full scale. And I'm sure you can find it for even cheaper through another retailer.

the paint looks so flat and the sculpts aren't very good. For something this size, should have more detail.

for an average price of $3,800.00 these life-size statues are pretty friggin good (Cap is the worst of the bunch)

for an average price of $3,800.00 these life-size statues are pretty friggin good (Cap is the worst of the bunch)

Right!? I dont think thor looks too bad at all, and even tho caps not nearly as good, they made up with it by redoing the mark 6 and it came out great! The last one came out looking obese with a mean lean and an odd shaped head and this one doesnt have any of that goin on, It looks WAAYYY better then what SS is doing to that mark 7 bust. . .plus at 4k, thats about right for a lifesize considering ppl are paying 2k for 1:2 or even 1:3

Back