HCG Fifth Element 1/4 Scale Mangalore Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not feeling this one.
The detail isn't their and it doesn't look life like at all. Kinda reminds me of what Applause used to put out.

"Tell you what I do like though. A killer. A dyed in the wool killer! Cold-blooded, clean, methodical and thorough. Now a real killer, when he picked up the ZF1, would have immediately asked about the little red button on the bottom of the gun."

I think it looks like the statue pushed the little red button on the ZF-1

BOOM!!! Not a real killer!

Not to mention I don't remember them being so... wide-eyed!

I'd love a 1:1 replica of the ZF-1 from this film...y'know, this thing:

Zorg-1.jpg

Quality wise it looks like a big version of one of those 'Shaker Maker' kits we had as kids... only I think my painting skills were a biit better... it seems to get worse every time I look at it!

There are only 150 of them - so better go get it now!

I was thinking that perhaps it's not painted and that's the prototype? But it doesn't say that on their site.

There are only 150 of them - so better go get it now!

I was thinking that perhaps it's not painted and that's the prototype? But it doesn't say that on their site.

It's a theory but the base seems to be painted so that would be very strange, they haven't done that before either. I'm just disappointed because I've been waiting for high end stuff from 'The Fifth Element':(

Painted or unpainted it's garbage and doesn't look remotely close.

This is a screen shot:
fifthelementmangaloresc.jpg

This is a mini-bust from someone/some company!?
96659970.jpg

That's what this $249.99 statue should look like. Instead.. it looks like this:

hco10066.jpg

the sculpt and anatomy of the character are just completely off..........this statue looks more like gumby to me :confused:

GUMBY.jpg

im LOL'ing to myself just comparing the screent shot and the statue :lol

HT seriously, we need some dog-men :rock

But...but...there's only 150 of them!

Thanks for the screen shots - I guess the all gray is a correct color scheme. But the sculpt does look off.

Back