HCG Aliens Stunt Pulse rifles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a mail today that this stuntrifles are on preorder now.
But each one for 500$?I think thats a way too high for a piece with no functions.

Yeah, got the email too.. don't know about the price tho (for non working parts). If it wasn't a stunt version then I'd be all over it.

I think the hero was the double price?I don´t know.But don´t forget most of them were warped.:slap

Yeah, the bendy barrels were ridiculous, I am tempted though, these are quite simple, shouldn't be so easy to mess up surely. If I do get one, it will be green... Seems these aren't wall mountable however which is a shame.

Made in the USA?

NdeUAM3.jpg

Does anyone which characters had brown and which had green? I haven't watched Aliens in a couple years but I thought they were all the same color.

Does anyone which characters had brown and which had green? I haven't watched Aliens in a couple years but I thought they were all the same color.

IMDB knows

"Most of the movie was filmed under very bluish light to give it a strange and "alien" feel. The colors of the Marines' camouflage BDUs and the Humbrol "Brown Bess" used on the Pulse Rifles were all chosen specifically to work with the blue set lighting. As a result, both look very different under natural light than they did on screen. "

I guess they were really brown but they look green on screen.
Alien Warriors were really brownish but looked bluey greeny
I prefer the Green props and the Blue aliens personally.

IMDB knows

"Most of the movie was filmed under very bluish light to give it a strange and "alien" feel. The colors of the Marines' camouflage BDUs and the Humbrol "Brown Bess" used on the Pulse Rifles were all chosen specifically to work with the blue set lighting. As a result, both look very different under natural light than they did on screen. "

I guess they were really brown but they look green on screen.
Alien Warriors were really brownish but looked bluey greeny
I prefer the Green props and the Blue aliens personally.

Thanks man. I think they both look really good. I've been wanting to get my hands on one of these for a long time.

I'm tempted to get one of these. I appreciate the info about the hero version warping. I was looking for one of those. The stunt may just have to do.

The pricing is almost the same as the metal version from a few years back. Does anyone know if the ammo counter is digital or just a paint job?

I have spoken to Colin at HCG and he has confirmed that the '95' is not a working LED. He has also confirmed there is no moveable parts whatsoever. I have actually placed an order in the giddy mood I was in, but now am unsure... $499 for a none working rifle...as in LED's and pump action...not firing lmao!

It's a cool one. The stock was broken on my first one so make sure you check that... I had to get it exchanged.
For costuming the bottom of the mag / battery cover seems kinda easy to lose but there's some mod kits out there to secure it.

Last edited:
Mine is ok...and I have the magkit so the cover is permanent attached to the mag.:wink1:

Is this worth getting ?

Worth?
Is it worth the $280 so u can hang it on the wall? No. Just take the money and go on a weekend retreat. If it worth it that is.
But seriously - If you are looking at a fun, functioning gun for $280, vs a solid piece, in rubber or resin for $500, get whichever you think 'worth' the money asked.

Back