HBO Chernobyl' Miniseries

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've watched this recently. Goddamn the music is the very definition of 'foreboding'. The music says ''You don't want to be here'' with every single note. And **** me how appropriate.

You aren’t kidding...the real footage at the end with the story is even worse

I've watched this recently. Goddamn the music is the very definition of 'foreboding'. The music says ''You don't want to be here'' with every single note. And **** me how appropriate.

'Chernobyl' composer Hildur Guðnadóttir, created score from sounds recorded in an actual power plant in Lithuania.

I didn't know the composer was a woman. It's a genius score, maybe not something I'd listen to in isolation but it really conveys everything it needed to.

This show was lightning in a bottle. Everything from the script, cast and score was perfectly executed. IMO this is one of the best mini-series produced, Right up there with Band of Brothers.

I just watched this show on YouTube and I have to say that it is STUNNING! AMAZING JOB! One thing I want to add here is that Dyatlov was a supremely arrogant **** who deserved to get thrown in that open reactor core!!

Chernobyl was nominated for 19 Emmy's.

One of my favorite scene in the series.

The one good man!

Back