Have you used toys2.net?....please comment!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya just came back from the store in markham i pre-ordered the Micheal jackson thriller and the dark knight batman dx i also tried to get the dx joker but was put on a waiting list

I've been a Toys2.net customer for over 2 years now with not a single problem. Their service and packaging are top notch, I highly recommend them.

Re: please comment!!!!!!!!!!

aren't they the NA distributor for one of Hot Toys' lines? That might might be why they always seem to have stuff. Like jinxx said, you should go there...you lazy bas:D

They were formally the official North American distributor before Sideshow came into the picture. Now they share that title I guess.

I've been buying from them for about 4-5 years now, even before I was a member here. They're very reliable, I had a couple of broken things on Hot Toys figures that I ordered from them (some of it my fault, but mostly HT's fault) and they've always come through with replacements. The same can't be said for Sideshow, I'm still waiting for them to replace a hose that was missing from my Wolf Predator (first release) and not even a courtesy reply from them that they couldn't fix the situation. :mad:

I would consider Toys2 more the Official distributor since they ship all releases where SSC only ships select licences from Hot Toys and their shipping is better then SSC..for us Canadians anyway but, i just go to the store and get what i need.

Back